Thursday, July 4, 2013

Starting... with a 12 year delay

Finally I´m starting a travel blog. Something my dad told me to do about 12 years ago, when I went abroad to live in the US. He wanted me to write articles for the local newspapers though... (Ever had the feeling, you should have listened to your parents in the first place!?) I guess this here is similar enough now. And my diary from back then still makes me smile and wonder about all the things I experienced in 72714 Bella Vista, AR. Ever since, I always took notes on my travels but never managed to keep them all in one place. They´re spread in different journals, single pages of paper, in my photo books, ... but hey, now I´ll do this in a structured manner - let´s see how that turns out. Let the travels begin :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment